The comprehensive and effective drug rehabilitation program of Aspiration Healing Center is designed to deal with any drug addiction.
Aspiration Healing Center is widely recognized as one of the most effective inpatient drug rehabilitation centers in Kolkata, India. Situated amidst the beauty of nature, just outside the city of Kolkata, the center offers world-class treatment for all types of drug addiction. Aspiration Healing Center with its effective treatment model offers the guests absolute recovery from addiction.
The comprehensive and effective drug rehabilitation program of Aspiration Healing Center is designed to deal with any drug addiction. The center in India takes care of various drug addictions which include the following:
If a person is suffering from an addiction that is not mentioned in the list, then he/she can contact the center for further information.
Having taken the bold step to seek help for your drug addiction, the next step is to choose the right treatment program. What are the telltale signs that a treatment plan will be fit for your condition? What are the components of programs that give the best results?
If your therapist recommends any treatment plan, it would be best to evaluate the program carefully. Ensure it is fit and offers the most effective treatment. Suggested questions to ask include:
• What type of cure does the provider or the program offer?
• How does the plan handle relapse?
• What does the program or caregiver expect from you?
• Are the results of the treatment plan measurable?
• Will they tailor the treatment to your individual needs?
At the Aspiration Healing Center, we have a state-of-the-art drug rehabilitation center. We offer the most effective residential program in India. Our treatment plans combine various science-based therapies to ensure you receive the most comprehensive care. Our therapy programs include:
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
• Motivational Enhancement Therapy
• Twelve-Step Facilitation
• Mindfulness Meditation
• Relapse Prevention Therapy
• Motivational Incentives Training
• Medication Management
• Physical and mental fitness
The addiction treatment program of Aspiration Healing Center includes unique therapies and counseling sessions and is complemented by physical and mental health activities for overall recovery. Apart from that, each day’s schedule prepared also consists of interesting & fun-filled activities such as personal training, yoga, combat lessons, mindfulness meditation, swimming, art & drama therapies and many more, which not only helps an individual keep his/her mind active, but also supports them to avoid focusing on their cravings or addiction. The guests also have the opportunity to explore our de-addiction center with adventurous excursions.
Drug rehab centers are extremely effective. However, (contrary to popular opinion) entering drug rehab and finishing a drug addiction treatment doesn’t necessarily cure you permanently. Drug addiction treatment is a long-term journey.
While your road to recovery can be dotted with several episodes of relapse, you shouldn’t lose sight of the final goal. The journey ends with having learned skills to withstand triggers after detox. Stopping the use of drugs may not necessarily be a measure of the effectiveness of drug rehabilitation programs. Instead, improvement in many areas of your life and the ability to withstand triggers is what matters the most.
Society has learned that a drug addiction treatment center can be fit for managing mental illnesses as well. People have come to know that treatment is better than ignoring that the problem exists and that such conditions need professional care. Ask us how can we help a person recover from drug addiction.
Substance use disorders result from a complex interplay of both genetic and societal or environmental factors. However, the factors vary from person to person and from society to society.
Two people in a drug rehab center, for example, may grapple with addiction to the same substance but use it for different reasons. Common causes of drug addiction include:
• Genetics—for instance, a history of addiction in the family.
• Peer pressure from workmates, friends
• Inadequate parental supervision—especially for adolescents addicts
• Parental drug abuse—the presence of drugs at home
• Traumatic experiences, for instance, sexual abuse, car accidents, and domestic violence.
• Mental disorders—for example, anxiety, depression, and bipolar.
Drugs can affect your life in many ways, depending on the substance itself, the length of use, and the existence of a dual diagnosis. You can get in touch with our reputable drug rehab center to learn how your body responds to drugs, how the effects start, and the available treatment options.
The effects of drug addiction include:
• Increased risk of mental health disorders, for instance, psychosis, depression, and anxiety.
• Financial problems in the family—overspending on expensive drugs
• Inability to maintain a job
• Family wrangles
• Problems with law-enforcement officers
Fortunately, our private involuntary rehabilitation centre for drug addicts can help you manage your condition. It’ll help avoid the adverse effects of the drug on your life.
Helping someone who is suffering from drug addiction can be challenging. Some are unwilling to get help others aren’t aware that they have a problem, while some have surrendered to their face. However, drug addiction is a social problem that affects all of us, and we have to do our best to win the war against it.
Are you considering helping someone enter a drug addiction treatment centre? Here is how you can approach the situation and help them:
• Start by learning about addiction. Have the necessary facts. It will help you answer any clarifying question they’ll have.
• Choose a convenient time and place to talk to them about your concerns. Let them understand that you love them and that their condition is affecting everyone in the family.
• Motivate them to visit a rehabilitation center for drug addicts. Assure them of your support all through recovery. Involve them in any decision concerning the proposed treatment
• Avoid enabling their use. Stop funding addiction activities. For instance, don’t call at work to lie on their behalf about why they miss work and don’t take over their responsibilities.
• Staging an intervention—inform them of your intention to invite some other people to come and talk to them about drug rehab. You can ask other people (for example, religious leaders, therapists, respected family members, and friends) to talk to your loved one about drugs and the need for professional help.
Drug Detox – The First Step in Recovery from Drug Addiction